Legal and social counseling
About the service
Our goal is to provide free support to migrants and migrants irrespective of their residence permit or origin, living in the territory of Prague. City of Prague, in solving various life situations. Based on previous order, we offer social and legal counseling provided by qualified and practitioners. Social workers focus on professional social counseling, counseling for families with children and also field social work in the territory of Prague. m. Prahy. Lawyers specialize in residential legislation.
Social and legal counseling takes place within the framework of:
- of registered social services “InBaze, z. s. – Professional social counseling” (identifier 7998175), and “InBaze, z. s. m. Prahy “(identifier 6141389) and is provided in accordance with Act no. 108/2006 Coll., on Social Services, as amended, and Decree No. 505/2006 Coll., implementing certain provisions of the Social Services Act.
- Project „InBaze, z. s. – Support for the integration of foreigners in the territory of the Capital City of Prague. m. Prahy “within the ESF Employment Operational Program
- of the project “InBaze 2020 Community Center II” within the ESF Operational Program Prague – Growth Pole of the Czech Republic
Provides assistance, support and possible assistance on issues
- housing (searching for housing, negotiating with landlords, checking lease contracts)
- career (writing a CV, cover letter, job search, etc.)
- financial situation (social security – benefits, pension, sickness benefit)
- health care and health insurance
- education (study, nostrification, retraining)
- residence in the Czech Republic (basic information)
- negotiations with authorities and other institutions
- mediation of related services
- searching for housing, dealing with property owners, repayment of security deposit, control of lease contracts, etc.
- assistance with registration at the labor office
- help with writing a CV or cover letter, finding a suitable job or helping to change jobs
- applications for benefits in material need or state social support
- help with filling in application forms (social benefits, stay in the Czech Republic, etc.)
- search for doctors, registration with doctors or medical facilities, health insurance
Social counseling focusing on families with children
In the area of counseling we offer support to parents in solving current needs and problems of the family, we help with school attendance (searching for schools, communication with the school, providing interpreting, tutoring, etc.) and providing leisure activities for children appropriate groups according to the child’s interests and talents, help with their financing).
- dealing with schools or educational institutions, authorities, doctors and other institutions
- solving educational and educational problems of children and youth
- solving the financial situation of the family (employment, housing, debts, social benefits)
- solving crisis family or relationship situations
- searching for Czech language courses for children and parents
- mediation of educational and leisure programs for children and youth
- mediation of volunteer for regular individual tutoring
- mediation of interpreting
Individual consultation on issues
- residence in the Czech Republic
- family, labor, civil, administrative and social law
- mediation of follow-up (paid) legal services
- if necessary, we will help you with the processing of legal filings (especially extension of the deadline, inactivity of the administrative authority, appeal, lawsuit, criminal complaint, etc.)
- long – stay visa applications and long – term residence permits and their extension (eg family reunification, work card, study;
- applications for temporary and permanent residence and extension of validity of such residence cards;
- inactivity of administrative authorities in residential proceedings;
- revocation of residence permits;
- fulfillment of other obligations of foreigners connected with their stay in the Czech Republic;
- family relationships (determination of paternity, marriage, divorce, alimony);
- employment (work permit, non-payment of wages, employment contracts);
- entrepreneurship (registration of trade, participation in commercial companies);
- civil relations (tenancy contracts for housing, debts and receivables).
When and where is the service provided and how can I order?
- We provide consultancy at the office at Krumlovská 527/4, Prague 4, and also at Legerova 50, Prague 2.
- You can order our consultation either by phone, e-mail or personally according to the contacts below. Depending on your situation, you will be provided with a free consultation with a social worker or lawyer.
- Please note that depending on our capacity, waiting time may be longer than 1 week, especially for legal counseling.
Office of Social and Legal Department INBÁZE
Address: Krumlovská 527/4, 140 00, Praha 4 – Michle (vchod z ul. Sedlčanská)
Phone: (+420) 739 037 353 (Čj, Aj, Rj),
|Monday to Thursday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 17:00|
Mgr. Eva Vojtová
Head of Social Law Department, Service Coordinator and Social Worker (EN)
phone: (+420) 733 785 677
Bc. Jakub Kružík
Coordinator field work, field social work, social counseling (EN)
phone: (+420) …
Bc. Markéta Bínová
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
If you have any comments or suggestions about the service, or if you are not satisfied with our service, we would be happy to contact us as described above (ČJ, AJ, RU).
Pravidla sociálních služeb InBáze (ČJ)
Rules for providing professional services InBáze (EN)
Правила предоставления специализированных услуг InBáze (RU)
Detailed description of OSP implementation (ČJ)
Price list (ČJ)