VOLUNTEERING, INTERNSHIPS AND PRACTICE
Cooperation with volunteers has a long tradition within InBáze, dating back to the very foundation of the organization, and it is therefore an integral and necessary part in fulfilling its mission and goals.
We strive to provide all volunteers with suitable facilities and conditions and hope that their activities bring joy not only to the community center clients, but also to them.
The InBaze Volunteer Program is accredited by the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic. With volunteers who are interested in working in InBaze for a long time, we enter into a cooperation agreement, and we take up accident insurance and liability insurance for them, with Hasičská vzájemná pojišťovna, as.
Volunteers at InBáze, z. s., cooperate mainly on the following projects:
InBáze Community Center
- Regular programs for children and young people (Atelier InBáze, Clubin teenagers’ meetings, visits to cultural events, one-day events for families with children in Prague and its surroundings)
- Tutoring for children and adults (regular one-to-one tutoring, usually one hour per week)
- Multicultural women’s groups „Circles“ (participation in regular meetings of women’s group, group for mothers with children or groups for seniors Babí léto)
- Holiday celebrations (Advent, Carnivals, Easter)
InBáze events outside from Prague
- Residential events for children and youth (weekend stays, summer camps)
RefuFest in Prague
- Multicultural open-air festival with wide application for volunteers
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING TO THE VOLUNTEERS:
- varied and interesting work, possibility to participate in InBaze programs, z.
- the possibility of getting closer to the communities of foreigners who decided to live in the Czech Republic with their families
- participation in cultural and educational events aimed at learning about other cultures
- space for applying their knowledge and skills and for realizing their own ideas
- helping the volunteer and social workers coordinator – to solve the problems associated with volunteering
- training, team and individual supervision, insurance
- references, confirmation of practice
Are you interested in becoming an InBase volunteer?
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN INTERNSHIP OR PRACTICE:
Completion of internship or practice is available according to current organizational possibilities and capacities. Please contact us at least a month before its planned start.
For successful cooperation, we need to know your motivation and expectations, the desired goal and content, the name of the school or university, the field of study and the year, dates and scope of practice. Please send the above information to the volunteer coordinator Vilena Taraskina at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If we’re all satisfied, we will negotiate further.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.