SINGLE-TIME EVENTS FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH (5-18 YEARS) and EVENTS FOR FAMILIES
Trips, Camps, Weekend stays
We offer a safe environment and create a friendly place for children and young people with different cultural backgrounds to meet. All meetings are based on mutual tolerance and a friendly approach to children and their needs. Activities for children and young people are open to everyone without differences, the communication language is Czech, but perfect knowledge is not a prerequisite.
We organize trips to the countryside, workshops, weekend stays, summer camps or events for families with children. You can find more about our specific activities below.
We offer practicing Czech language in an informal environment, meeting new friends and spending leisure time actively.
Activities are usually provided free of charge.
Programs for children and youth are supported by:
What can you look forward to?
- Together with the children, we attend various cultural events for children (theater performances, films, exhibitions, festivals, etc.)
- We celebrate traditional holidays (Shrovetide, Easter, Advent, St. Nicholas, etc.)
- For younger children, we organize art workshops “Bedýnky příběhy” on Saturdays in Prague Municipal Library
- We organize trips in Prague and its surroundings
- We organize weekend stays
- We organize summer camps
- Contact and registration: by e-mail or telephone to the program coordinators
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
There are currently no documents available for download.