One-day events FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH (5-18 YEARS) and EVENTS FOR FAMILIES
Trips, Camps, Weekend stays
We offer a safe environment and create a friendly place to meet children and young people with different cultural backgrounds. All meetings are based on mutual tolerance and a friendly approach to children and their needs. Activities for children and young people are open to everyone without distinction, the communication language is Czech, but her perfect knowledge is not a prerequisite.
We organize, for example, trips to nature, workshops, weekend stays, summer camps or events for families with children. You can find more about our specific activities below.
We offer practicing Czech language in an informal environment, meeting with new friends and spending leisure time.
Activities are usually provided free of charge.
More about our actual activities you can find here or contact us!
Programs for children and youth support:
What can you look forward to?
- Together with children we attend various cultural events for children (theater performances, films, exhibitions, festivals, etc.)
- We celebrate traditional holidays (Shrovetide, Easter, Witch, Advent, St. Nicholas, etc.)
- For younger children, we organize Saturday’s art workshops “Bedýnky příběhy” in the Municipal Library of Prague
- We organize trips around Prague and its surroundings
- We organize weekend stays
- We run summer camps
- contact and registration: by e-mail or telephone to the program coordinators
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
There are currently no documents available for download.