The aim of the festival is to present the activities of InBáze and to point out that Prague is a cosmopolitan place where people of different cultures and nationalities live together. In September 2019, the RefuFest festival will take place in Prague for the fourteenth time. More information about the festival on the RefuFest website.
How can you imagine the main scope of work?
- complete production of the festival – ensuring the implementation of all activities, coordination of dates, etc.
- monitoring the financial budget of the festival and its use
- communication with the project donor, the city district, etc.
- selection of a suitable team – selection procedure for new colleagues (eg public relations position)
- in cooperation with a new team, compilation and provision of a complete festival program (technical support, music, theater, workshops, sales stands with refreshments)
- cooperation to ensure the overall promotion and website of the festival
- in cooperation with the InBáze team compilation and provision of the educational part of the festival – cooperation with schools, compilation of a suitable program for families with children
- preparation of various materials in cooperation with a graphic designer and public relations (eg preparation of press releases, posters, banners)
What should you be like to enjoy your stay with us and enjoy your work?
- independent, careful, reliable, communicative, creative
- have a good knowledge of PC control (office programs)
- have a good knowledge of English, or other languages
- have experience in leading a work team and / or a team of volunteers
- have experience with project management in the implementation phases until the final settlement
- we also welcome business and negotiation skills
- we welcome experience from the non-profit environment and from the
- implementation of various types of events
- we welcome knowledge of graphics programs (Photoshop, Corel, etc.) and WordPress website management program
What we offer?
- interesting, independent and creative work on an interesting project
- pleasant working environment in the center of Prague (Legerova 50, Prague 2) and a great team
- part-time work for a definite period / from 1 April to 30 September 2019
If you are interested in the offered position, send your structured CV and cover letter in the range of max. 2 standard pages (ie 3,200 characters), where you can briefly describe your vision for this year’s festival. Send everything by March 24, 2019 to Petra Fronková by e-mail:email@example.com.