Implementation: January 2019 – August 2020
The project focuses on maintaining services and developing a community center that offers migrants living in Prague professional counseling (psychologist, lawyer), support from intercultural workers (eg accompaniment and interpretation at offices and institutions, at the doctor’s) and mutual sharing of skills and knowledge . The project organizes leisure clubs and community meetings for children and adults in order to increase the language skills of migrants and support their integration into mainstream society. We expect the involvement of at least 400 participants from the target group.
KA 1: Addressing the participants and their involvement in the project
KA 2: Intercultural work in the community
KA 3: Socio-cultural programs
KA 4: Leisure programs for children and youth
KA 5: Project management
Project Manager: Anna Darašenka, email@example.com, 777 190 633
Activities for migrants living in Prague
Leisure activities and community dining
- regularly held clubs and one-off community events
Oxana Nováková, firstname.lastname@example.org, 733 785 946
Bayrta Tsebekova, email@example.com, 722 941 885
- basic counseling and assistance services of intercultural workers, low-threshold counseling services of a lawyer and services of a psychologist
Arabic speaking migrants:
Mayada Elhisssy, 733 785 943, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinara Akhmetova, 733 785 940, email@example.com
Spanish and Italian speaking migrants:
Ana Carolina Briceño Moreno, 733 785 942, firstname.lastname@example.org
Isabel Torrres, 733 785 941, email@example.com
Psychologist: Viktor Pasnichenko, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer: Tomáš Verčimák, email@example.com
Activities for migrant children and young people
- Regular meetings 1.5 hours / week, day trips, weekend stays, suburban camp.
- Children aged 5 – 11 years.
- The club’s program is focused on the all-round development of children with an emphasis on improving their knowledge of the Czech language. It includes physical activities, creative workshops, visits to cultural events, etc.
Kristýna Šejnohová, 774 199 070, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular 2 – 4 hour meetings once every 14 days.
- Youth aged 12 – 18 years.
- Workshops and meetings are focused on meaningful leisure time, practicing the Czech language and developing social competencies. Children are also worked on an individual basis.
Pavlína Trojanová, 732 547 886, email@example.com
Theater club for children
- January – December 2019
- children aged 11 – 17 years
- development of creativity and acting dispositions in children, publicly presented final performance
Irina Sleptsova, firstname.lastname@example.org
- a pair of child (5 – 18 years) and adult mentor
- support of children within individual care of a long-term nature (min. 3 months), spending free time, intercultural accompaniment
Vilena Taraskina, 733 570 026, email@example.com
The InBáze 2020 II Community Center project is funded by the Prague Operational Program: Pole of Growth of the Czech Republic.