For questions and confirmation of participation in all seminars, e-mail: email@example.com.
In the course we will focus on strengthening Interpersonal and communication competencies: coping with difficult, stressful and conflict situations in interpersonal relationships, we will discuss the principles of effective communication and cooperation in a multicultural environment.
Day 1: October 31, 2019 / from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm
Communication – principles of effective communication
- Elements of communication, verbal and nonverbal communication
- Communication tools, asking questions, active listening, feedback
- Use of natural roles in effective communication
Day 2: November 21, 2019 / from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm
Teamwork – what determines the team, team development, motivation in the team
- Team and team roles of projects (self-knowledge test), project team
- Formal and informal roles, time in team work, written and unwritten rules
Day 3: December 5 / from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm
- Methods of self-implementation and self-assertion in a team
- Self-management and self-development – basic principles
Lecturer: Ing. Markéta Novotná
RECONCILIATION OF FAMILY AND WORK LIFE
- Do you want to get paid as much as men for working in the Czech Republic?
- Do you want to have the same conditions for the development of your career as men?
- Do you want to have enough time for family and child care at work?
The answer is simple: look for an employer who will allow you to do so.
You will find out how to answer a number of other questions and much more at the seminar prepared for you by InBáze.
Lecturer: Ing. Markéta Novotná
When: October 17, 2019 / from 10:00 a.m.
PREPARATION FOR THE INTERVIEW
- Getting acquainted with the requirements of employers and current trends in writing resumes, cover letters, the course of the selection process and questions and answers at a job interview.
- What can I do and what do I enjoy? Naming own resources, life priorities, knowledge and skills.
- What are my priorities? Awareness of the importance of knowledge of work culture, work values and goals in entering and applying in the labor market.
- Preparation of a CV and cover letter in response to a specific advertisement.
Lecturers: Andrea Csirke and Alice Müllerova
When: November 7 and 8 and 14 / from 9:00 to 15:00
“I am very satisfied with the results of the course and I can say with certainty that each participant left the course with a package of knowledge and understanding of how negotiations between the employer and the job seeker take place in the Czech Republic. Furthermore, each of us was able to identify priority steps to achieve our professional realization. ” Elena Dolhova
SCHOOL OF PRACTICAL SKILLS
Do you still think that you would like to speak and write Czech, but you don’t have the opportunity to practice? Do you not speak Czech at home and do you lack the discipline to work independently?
When: 2 November, 9 November, 16 November, 23 November, 30 November and 7 December / from 9.00 to 12.00
Lecturer and course coordinator: Mgr. Marina Pojmanová
We offer you a springboard for the integration of the Czech language into your everyday life. We are waiting for 6 intensive meetings, after which you will feel more confident both in your spoken speech and in writing a work or personal e-mail.
What awaits you? Together we will work with texts, define the time for practicing spoken speech and each time we will write a dictation, which will contain the most common phrases of e-mail communication.
Language is not just a set of knowledge, but above all a practice!