Kurz pro asistenty pedagoga působící v Hl. městě Praha v rámci dalšího vzdělání pedagogických pracovníků.
WHO THE COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR
For current teaching assistants and those interested in the work of a teaching assistant in kindergartens and primary schools, who are open to new trends and want to work and influence the environment in the right direction and at the same time:
– have a good knowledge of Czech and at least one foreign language
– they want to quickly and efficiently gain knowledge in the field of education of pupils with different mother tongue and teaching Czech
– they want to learn the basics of mediation and they want to try community interpreting
WHAT YOU GET BY COMPLETING THE COURSE
– theoretical and practical competencies in the field of teaching Czech as a second language, inclusive education
– basic techniques of mediation and community interpreting
– Each course participant will receive a methodological manual full of materials and practical advice related to the topic
– upon successful completion of all components of the course, participants will receive a certificate
more information here: http://www.inbaze.cz/opppr-inkluze-interkulturne/.