InBáze has been implementing the new InBáze Talents project since April 2019. We want to support young talented migrants and give them the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Young foreigners aged from can apply to the project 14 to 26 years, who are interested in becoming really good at what they do. It can be sports, music, dance, drawing or even science or programming.
Based on individual interviews, we will create a group of Talents, which will work on their dreams from June to December 2019 with our support. In December, we will jointly organize a charity event, the proceeds of which will be donated to other talented children and youth.
- individual support (mentoring / coaching)
- creative group meetings focused on personal development and teamwork
- mastering the basics of presentation skills and event management
- financial support 12 – 18 000 CZK for talent development (circle, individual lessons with professionals, aids, etc.)
- a real passion for what you do
- participation in group and individual meetings
- willingness to work in a team
- communicative level of Czech
- active participation in the preparation of a charity event, the proceeds of which will support other talented children and youth in their dreams
We will select participants based on complete the questionnaire and an individual interview. The number of supported ones is limited, so do not hesitate and report!
Log in by 3.5. through the form: https://forms.gle/DiY3pmmJtnwgKtvu6
If you need more information, call the project coordinator Helena Masníková on 739 648 679 or write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you CEZ Foundation for support!