InBáze, z. S., Is looking for a colleague for a position in his team
HEAD OF COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
(project management: „InBáze 2020 II Community Center.“)
Description of the offered position
Head of Community Department (part-time 0.30)
Project management „InBáze 2020 II Community Center“, coordination of project activities incl. elaboration of interim and final reports, communication with the grant provider, etc., personnel management of the project working team, fundraising, participation in the direction of the association.
- completed university education + 2 years of experience in the implementation of European projects or high school education with a high school diploma + 4 years of experience,
- knowledge of English at a common communication level (verbally and in writing), knowledge of another language an advantage,
- experience with managing European projects or similar projects an advantage incl. experience in writing projects, orientation in grant and grant calls,
- experience in leading a team.
- responsible, balanced and stable personality,
- ability of team and individual work,
- intercultural sensitivity, ability to empathize,
- time flexibility, high resistance to stress,
- interest and willingness to further education.
- meaningful work and background of a stable non-governmental non-profit organization
- space for self-realization in the context of the mission of the organization incl. space for professional growth and the acquisition of valuable knowledge
- friendly working team, flexible working hours
- possibility of supervision and intervention
- participation in other activities of the association
Learn more about the position
- entry no later than 06. 2019
- place of work: Prague
- employment contract for a definite period with a three-month probationary period with the possibility of its extension, or Self-employed
If you are interested, send your CV and brief cover letter to the e-mail no later than April 14, 2019: email@example.com.