trips, camps, weekend stays
We offer a safe environment and create a friendly place to meet children and young people with different cultural backgrounds. All meetings are based on mutual tolerance and a friendly approach to children and their needs. Activities for children and young people are open to everyone without distinction, the communication language is Czech, but her perfect knowledge is not a prerequisite.
Activities are usually provided free of charge.
We offer practicing Czech in an informal environment, meeting new friends and spending leisure time.
Programs for children and youth support:
What can you look forward to?
- Together with children we attend various cultural events for children (theater performances, films, exhibitions, festivals, etc.)
- We celebrate traditional holidays (Shrovetide, Easter, Witch, Advent, St. Nicholas, etc.)
- For younger children, we organize Saturday’s art workshops “Bedýnky příběhy” in the Municipal Library of Prague
- We organize trips around Prague and its surroundings
- We organize weekend stays
- We run summer camps
- contact and login: by e-mail or telephone to the program coordinators