Psychological counseling for families with children
About the service
We offer individual therapy sessions in a safe environment where children and adolescents can talk to experienced therapists about what bothers them.
We provide individual advice in the following areas
- helping to solve problems at school, with teachers, classmates and friends
- situations of sudden crises
- family problems, relationships
- interpersonal conflicts
- support in stress management, training in the use of own compensation mechanisms
- recommendations and mediation of appropriate experts and facilities in the state and private mental health care system
- You don’t get along with your parents or teachers.
- You have problems at school or with friends, and you don’t know what to do about them.
- You need to talk about something you can’t tell your close ones.
- You feel sad or scared.
When and where is the service provided and how can I make an appointment?
We provide counseling in the office at Krumlovská 527/4, Prague 4.
You can make an appointment by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Social and Legal Department InBáze
Adress: Krumlovská 527/4, 140 00, Praha 4 – Michle (entrance from Sedlčanská Street)
Phone: (+420) 739 037 353 (CZ, EN, RU, FR)
|Monday and Tuesday||there is no psychological counseling|
Wednesday and Thursday
|9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
Psychological counseling takes place within the registered social service “InBáze, z. S. m. Prahy “(identifier 6141389) and it is provided in accordance with Act No. 108/2006 Sb., on Social Services, as amended, and Decree No. 505/2006 Sb., implementing certain provisions of the Social Services Act.