Psychological counseling for families with children
About the service
We offer individual therapy sessions in a safe environment where children and adolescents can talk to experienced therapists about what bothers them.
Psychological counseling takes place within the registered social service “InBaze, z. S. m. Prahy “(identifier 6141389) and is provided in accordance with Act no. No. 108/2006 Coll., on Social Services, as amended, and Decree No. 505/2006 Coll., implementing certain provisions of the Social Services Act.
We provide individual advice in these areas
- help solve problems at school, with teachers, classmates and friends
- sudden crisis situations
- family problems, relationships
- interpersonal conflicts
- support in stress management, training in the use of own compensation mechanisms
- Recommendations and mediation of appropriate experts and facilities in the state and private mental health care system
- You don’t understand with your parents, the teacher.
- You have problems at school or friends you don’t know about.
- You need to talk about something you can’t tell a loved one.
- You have sorrow or fear.
When and where is the service provided and how can I order?
We provide consulting in the office at Krumlovská 527/4, Prague 4.
You can order by e-mail email@example.com
Office of Social and Legal Department INBÁZE
Adress: Krumlovská 527/4, 140 00, Praha 4 – Michle (vchod z ul. Sedlčanská)
Phone: (+420) 739 037 353 (Čj, Aj, Rj)
|Monday and Tuesday||there is no psychological counseling|
Wednesday and Thursday
|9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
If you have any comments or suggestions about the service, or if you are not satisfied with our service, we would be happy to contact us as described above (ČJ, AJ, RU).
Pravidla sociálních služeb InBáze (ČJ)
Rules for providing professional services InBáze (EN)
Правила предоставления специализированных услуг InBáze (RU)
Detailed description of OSP implementation (ČJ)
Price list (ČJ)