MigAct strives towards an inclusive and diverse civil society.
MigAct brings together people with a migratory background, local civic initiatives and NGOs that aim at bringing positive change to our society. It serves as a place for sharing experience and knowledge. It provides a platform for mutual support and networking of both active individuals and civil society organizations. MigAct empowers and inspires people with a migratory background to become an inherent part of Czech civil society.
- Click here if you want to find out more about the initiative
- To download the flier “Learn more about civic engagement in Prague”
Would you like to get involved in MigAct’s development?
- Join our Gallery of MigAct participants and supporters. Please register here
- Become a part of our MigAct Core group for more active involvement. Send an email to our colleague Nastassia Anishchanka at email@example.com
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
You will get our latest updates and event invitations.
Participatory Intercultural Work
We offer counseling for Prague residents with a migratory background on prospects for civic involvement and networking.
- Mónica Márquez, firstname.lastname@example.org, participatory intercultural worker
- Olya Tesařová Tarčynec, email@example.com, participatory intercultural worker