As part of the CHANCE MIGRANTKÁM project, a comprehensive program will be created, including services to support entry into the labor market and reconcile work and family life for migrant women in the Czech Republic.
The aim of the project is to implement activities leading to the reduction of gender inequalities, increasing sensitivity and awareness of existing inequalities in society concerning the target group of migrant women.
Appropriate methods and techniques of support and development of migrant women are chosen to achieve the set goal.
Project leader: Ing. Alexandr Zpěvák
The main goal of the project will be achieved through the implementation of the following activities:
- group and individual job counseling
- educational activities aimed at reconciling work and personal life, incl. areas of labor law
- educational activities focused on the development of interpersonal skills
- educational activities aimed at preparing for an interview
- educational activities focused on practical skills useful when entering the labor market
- social and legal counseling
- setting up self-help groups and mentoring