WHEN: April 24
WHERE: InBáze, Legerova 50, Prague 2
We invite you to another meeting from the series on the topic: How to do business in the Czech Republic?
Another meeting on the topic will take place in April:
24. 4. BUSINESS PLAN
- What is a business? What are the benefits and risks.
- What are the types of trades in the Czech Republic.
- We will discuss in more detail topics such as headquarters, business premises, virtual place of business, etc.
- What is needed to start a business?
- We will discuss the rights and obligations of entrepreneurs in the Czech Republic.
- We pass on important contacts.
- There will be enough space for questions and answers from practice.
The course is designed for a maximum of 20 participants, so registration in advance is important.
More information and the possibility of registration: intercultural worker Dinara Akhmetová, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 733 785 940.